New to the group

Renier#82

Reaction score
Member of
Sa hunters
Hunted
South africa
Hi everybody. New to this so please bare with me. Newly qualified PH in Eastern Cape. I have been hunting for 25 years and finaly decided to get it on paper. Hope i can meet some outfitters here.

Welcome to AH Renier#82!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome aboard!

Plenty of outfitters on AH
Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard!! What animals have you hunted? What caliber and kind of rifles do you own? Do you reload? Do you have any hunting photos and or stories you are willing to share with us?

Welcome to AH !

Welcome sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Renier! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!

Welcome and best of luck in your pursuit!

Dear Renier#82
Welcome to this great Forum.

Welcome to AH Renier! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Welcome to AH Renier! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome aboard!! What animals have you hunted? What caliber and kind of rifles do you own? Do you reload? Do you have any hunting photos and or stories you are willing to share with us?

Sorry for the very late reply.

I have hunted most plains game species in SA.
Kudu, impala, waterbuck, bushbuck, warthogs(alot), bush pigs(also plenty, we got a feeding place for them to them with the bow), springbuck, fellow deer, blesbuck, bontebok.

As I grew up on a game farm. My first hunt was at 8 years old. Shot an Impala ram at a game farm called Stutterheim, near Tolwe in Limpopo province.

I am currently waiting for the license for a CZ 550 Safari 375 H&H. I mostly hunted with my fathers rifles and then moved over to bow hunting, which I still do most of the time.

I am looking into doing my dangerous game course with SA Hunters next year. At this stage I am trying to get into the game and hunting industry at a more permanent basis. It has been a passion of mine since I can remember but due to Family moving and other issues, I never had the gap to do so.

Best advice I ever got was..."find something that you love and then find someone to pay you for it and you will never work a day in your life"
Wishing you success in making your life long dream a reality!

Best advice I ever got was..."find something that you love and then find someone to pay you for it and you will never work a day in your life"
Wishing you success in making your life long dream a reality!

True words my friend. Thanx the positive insight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosalineCl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg