New to the Forum

OkieCajun

Reaction score
Member of
NWTF
Hello all. I am new to the forum. My wife won a 7 Day Safari trip with NB Safari's at a recent NWTF banquet. This is a hunt that I personally never thought I would ever get to make. I am a life long hunter and avid Bow Hunter. I am looking forward to the experience of traveling to South Africa. We are planning our trip for 2021 so I will be following the forum and will make sure when we get back I give a good honest Hunting Review with Pictures of our trip.

Welcome to AH OkieCajun! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to the site and best of luck planning your safari. 2021 is a ways off, but more time to squirrel away some money for that dream trip!

Welcome to AH. Planning you first Safari is more than half the fun.

Welcome to AH, enjoy the planning it's half the fun.

OkieCajun, welcome to AH! Oh you and your wife are going to have an all new adventure! Check up top under “Safari Guide” for some good info to get you started.

Welcome to AH OkieCajun. Congrats to your wife for winning the safari. You will be taking the first of several safaris as they are addictive.
I look forward to your recap.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH.
Happy planning.

Welcome to our forum OkieCajun! You and the wife can learn everything about hunting Africa here! What an unbelievably great time you will have with the planning and the hunt!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH !

A big congrats on your trip! I am sure you will have a fantastic time!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

- Tom

Welcome to the family and the forum @OkieCajun, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome aboard OkieCajun. You and your wife are in for a treat, especially if she is a hunter as well. There is lots of stuff to learn and AH is the best place to get that education.

Welcome to AH OkieCajun. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Welcome! I see you are in OKC. I was in that area (Edmond) this past weekend visiting my daughter, son-in-law and grandson. Went to the OKC zoo, which is quite impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg