New to the forum

Welcome to AH and very nice antelope!

Your pronghorn is a stud for sure with lots of character. Awesome!!

Here is mine from a couple years ago...

View attachment 161956
View attachment 161957

Cool pronghorn. The buck finishes pointed back looks nice. I hadn't seen that on one before. Looks like he's running super fast. A real speed goat! Lol.

Welcome to AH CLICKBANGBANG! Good to have you on the site.

Thanks for having me. And thanks for the assist getting the images posted correctly. I'll have to learn what the kosher procedure for getting pictures up on this forum.

Welcome to AH and very nice antelope!

Thanks! I had to apply for a nice hunt to break a bad streak I had going. Eating tag soup gets really old! That and I just updated my glass. I needed a hunt to justify the magnification that I had bought. Wyoming has some really good looking big sky country. Antelope was an easy good fit for this last year.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! A lot of like minded people here to feed your hunting obsession.

Welcome to AH

Welcome!
Enjoy the site!

Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to see lots of sponsors out to welcome the new guy.

I've had fun cruising the websites and checking out what different places have to offer. Some very, very nice operations represented here.

Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to see lots of sponsors out to welcome the new guy.

I've had fun cruising the websites and checking out what different places have to offer. Some very, very nice operations represented here.
Could not agree more! :) Glad you're enjoying cruising the site, lots to explore for sure. Always nice to have new members chiming in, we can't just be talking to ourselves all the time... ;) BTW you'll soon be an old handle like some pretty soon! o_O

Could not agree more! :) Glad you're enjoying cruising the site, lots to explore for sure. Always nice to have new members chiming in, we can't just be talking to ourselves all the time... ;) BTW you'll soon be an old handle like some pretty soon! o_O

Good grief... This place is getting me into problems already... Not sure how that happened so fast.

Nothing tickled my fancy in the local B&M shops, but I have a line on an M70 Safari Express in .375 H&H. Guy never shot it and it's in the back of his gun safe... I should have never made an account here! ;)

Found a .375 H&H CZ and Winchester Safari and was able to play with both for a bit. I really liked the CZ, but the Winchester won, and I bought it. My first centerfire rifle was an M70, so I'm used to that action.

Talley QD rings and bases are ordered and I'll order a 2-10x scope by the end of the week... Then I'll start looking for a third job so I can afford to feed this gun. ;)

Found a .375 H&H CZ and Winchester Safari and was able to play with both for a bit. I really liked the CZ, but the Winchester won, and I bought it. My first centerfire rifle was an M70, so I'm used to that action.

Talley QD rings and bases are ordered and I'll order a 2-10x scope by the end of the week... Then I'll start looking for a third job so I can afford to feed this gun. ;)

so whats next in the calibre upgrades ?........:D

Welcome to AH!

so whats next in the calibre upgrades ?........:D

Ha! Working on this gun I might look at a bottom metal if it will add an extra round of capacity. If it doesn't add capacity, I'm not sure I'd change it. Being new production, it already has a one piece. Maybe a mercury recoil suppressor to balance the gun towards the rear some more. Besides that, some new shooting sticks for the new gun. I saw some fancy sticks and a tripod version that I liked. They extended in length and locked in place with a trigger.

I've always looked at the .338 Win Mag caliber and have looked at a few budget gun a at times. It would work great for elk and eland. But so would the .375. That .338 spot is already filled with a few 7mm Rem Mags that I've got. And now the .375 H&H. So I'm not sure I'll go that route. I'm not sure I'm interested in anything heavier than the .375 for now.

Besides, my son ends up getting more new guns that I do. I think he may get a .243 next... Maybe a .17 Hornet for ground squirrels. Or I'll set up a 6.5 Creedmoor for him to shoot for deer and pigs, just because I already shoot that cal. Then I could do an exotic Ram and pig hunt here in CA with him. Sorry for rambling. I guess we will see which way the wind blows, and head there...

ok sounds good, but now you have a .375 you will want something bigger......its well known that this will happen , so dont bother fighting it....;) @matt85 will probably tell you its mandatory and not an option....:E Rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WandaDetwi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross