New to the forum............from Pennsylvania.

Honeybadger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
North American Hunting Club Life Member, National Rifle Association Life Member
Hunted
USA
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum here, and just wanted to say hello. I'm from a small town in PA and have been a big bore enthusiast since I was a small boy. I happened to come across the site today while surfing the internet, and couldn't resist signing up. I look forward to talking with you all, and exchanging knowledge, as well as hunting and shooting stories!

Welcome to AH. :welcome: Glad to have you as a member.

Welcome to AH.

You have joined good company. There are one or two big bore enthusiasts here.

Welcome to AH !

Hey guys, thank you very much for the warm welcome! Yeah I currently have a few big bores. I've got a Vintage Ruger M77RS chambered in 458 Win Mag sporting a Leupold VX-3 1.5-5, it was made in 1979...........a Ruger No. 1H Tropical Stainless chambered in 375H&H Mag sporting a Skinner peep sight...............a Ruger No. 1H Tropical Stainless chambered in 458 Lott sporting a Burris Signature Select 1.75-5 Safari Scope with Posi-Lock..............a Ruger M77 Hawkeye Alaskan Chambered in 375 Ruger...........open sights at the moment.................and a Weatherby Dangerous Game Rifle out of their custom shop chambered in 460 Weatherby Mag...........also open sights at the moment.

I actually just posted the Vintage 458 and the 375H&H in the Classified section for sale.....................I am looking to sell them in order to finance a new custom project I am really anxious to get started.

Welcome to AH, good luck selling your guns!

Welcome to AH know you will enjoy it here...

My best always

Hey welcome. You're going to love it in here.
My wife and I are from Allentown & Easton PA.
They're not small towns... but my wife grew up on a farm in Mt Bethel, PA which is truly a small town.

gday honeybadger
welcome and enjoy the site .

Welcome to AH Honeybadger! Looking forward to reading your posts...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome to the forum honeybadger. Just went through PA last week. You from the east side of Blue mountain or the Pennsytucky side?

Honeybadger,

Welcome to AH, you will enjoy it here!!

I am from Western Pennsylvania..............about an hour North of Pittsburgh, if you know where that's at. Not to far from Indiana, PA...........Punxy, etc.

Welcome to AH Honeybadger! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH!

I like your signature. It was and is used often while teaching my sons to shoot.
However, it seems that based on your rifles that your bullets are larger than the point you aim at. I like it! :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg