New to me 416 Rem mag

Rtsj

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Been looking for a nice lefty for quite awhile and finally found one. Got it just in time to mount the VX3 1.5-5 illuminated duplex for my upcoming saskatchewan bear hunt. Should be fun running a 400gr partition through a bear. 1st shot out of it. Lucky or good? Lol.

Roy

IMG_6262.jpeg
IMG_6263.jpeg
70526922688__81AB1B03-6F75-45A6-A7DB-548C396C8180.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Congratulations!!

Must feel great! Don’t forget to show us the bear
Good Luck!

Very good cartridge! Good luck on your hunt!

Awesome. I glanced at picture before I read and thought that was a group. Hope it groups close to that!

Nice rifle. Any chance you noticed the bolt is on the wrong side of that thing? :ROFLMAO:

Good luck on the bear hunt.

Great looking rifle. Custom made? Manufacturer? As a fellow lefty I can appreciate how hard they can be to find. Congrats.

It’s a custom for sure and I have no ideas. Guy I got it off of doesn’t know either. The original owner passed away.
Roy

Off to a great start! Enjoy

Congrats on the new add!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross