New to forum

Welcome to the family and the forum Jesse, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Another good place to start if you haven’t already found it.

Welcome to AH and the posting side Jesse! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Going the middle of November to hunt leopard with Nick Nolte. Any advise etc would be appreciated.
Thank you

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

- Tom

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH and the posting side @Mtbluetick! Congrats on your trip and have fun!

Welcome aboard Jessie. LEOPARD WOW!! You are certainly going "whole hog" on your first hunt. Are you taking your own rifle or using one of Nick's? Remember, " aim small, miss small." Just so you get some more practice posting, please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload.

Welcome aboard Jessie. LEOPARD WOW!! You are certainly going "whole hog" on your first hunt. Are you taking your own rifle or using one of Nick's? Remember, " aim small, miss small." Just so you get some more practice posting, please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload.

I’ll be using one of Nick’s. I grew up hunting. I own hounds and have been fortunate to chase mountain lions and bobcats in Montana every winter, and go to Idaho and Wisconsin to chase bears. We will be taking the dogs to New Mexico and North Carolina to chase bears next year. Besides hunting my dogs I’d have to say my favorite is mule deer. I bow and rifle hunt. My favorite gun is a 300 win mag and my wife’s 28 Nosler. I don’t reload yet but have been looking at getting into it. I’ve always dreamed of hunting Africa especially a leopard. Was just always out of my price range. Thanks to covid deal I was able to make it a reality. This will be my first over seas hunt. We were supposed to go to Argentina in May but that was cancelled till next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg