New to forum

exfarmer

Reaction score
Member of
sci, nra
I am from Georgia. I am partially disabled due to past heart problems but I still like to hunt. I went to South Africa twice last year and will be going again next week. Africa really go in my blood. The hunting is great but the animals, the scenery and the nature of the land and people are are the best.
I am thinking about a sable hunt at a later date and would appreciate any
ideas on this hunt. I can not walk over short distances (two hundred yards) due to poor circulation in my legs. This would prohibit some hunts and I understand. Thanks for any ideas.

welcome

Hello,

Welcome to AH. We all wish you a wonderful stay ! I have great respected that you still hunt given your condition wow not many people do that !

Wish you all the best and happy hunting on your RSA trip , post some pics when you return .. :)

South Africa will have a number of operators who have sable and I'm sure there are even some operations in Namibia that have them. Search the hunting directory here on AH and you should be able to find operators offering them.

Welcome to AH exfarmer! All the best on your upcoming hunt. Share a bit of your hunt with us when you get back. Regarding your Sable hunt, I am certain that you'll find someone on AH to help you with it... Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures.

Welcome exfarmer. Like the saying goes, once in Africa always in Africa. Hunting on a game ranch may be a better option for you rather than on a concession area (large wilderness area) which can involve a lot of walking. Happy hunting.

Welcome to the forum exfarmer , have a good hunting session at RSA , you should take hunts on a ranch .

Best of luck for hunting !!!

Monish

Hi exfarmer, Its wonderful to know that you are involved in this sport so passionately , would like to know if am not am being inquisitve ? where have you hunted ?? and what rifle calibers have you used and have been your preferences ?

I trust that you have had some wonderful experiences in the amazing "AFRICA", its a hunters paradise , and every visit there gives a new lease to life , I hope you agree....

Happy hunting a fine sable trophy, do post the pictures once you get one.

Monish

Dear Sir you are definitely an inspiration.
I know of a great place in Zambia that has really good Sable which will be able to cater for you. Since you have already hunted SA twice why not try Zambia as you will be able to shoot different species there as well. Where ever you go hunting wishing you the best of luck. Let me know if i can help.

Sable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg