New to AH

Jeff 907

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, Namibia
Hello and welcome. Good luck on your upcoming hunt. Looking forward to the report and pictures.

Velo Dog

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa 3 times, Namibia 2 times, USA - most western states including Alaska and Hawaii.
Hello jasonv,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Regards,
Velo Dog.

gesch

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sheboygan Rifle and Pistol Club NRA
Hunted
WI, WY, AL, TN, KY, Namibia (x2)
Welcome from the great state of Wisconsin!

jasonv

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi Jason, got a question for you regarding your publication, why is your digital subscription app not available in Europe?View attachment 278328
I was unaware of this. I’ll investigate first thing in the morning and will have it corrected. If you’ll send me you email address in a message I’ll comp you a year subscription through our app. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
Welcome formally to AH. Just multi tasking reading latest issue Sporting Classics and skimming through AH. You have a great magazine, and should find some great info here on AH.

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Welcome to AH Jason! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
My name is Jason Vincent and I'm the PR Director for Sporting Classics Magazine. I've bounced around on this site for the last year and have no idea why I waited until just now to create a profile. Anyway, I was just reading some feedback on American Hunting Rifles and their CZ customs and figured I'd go ahead and join you guys. A few facts about myself:
- 37 y/o Charleston, SC native
-Recovering Game Warden turned Special Agent turned Sporting Classics PR Director
-Several trips to Africa under my belt over the last decade
-First cape buffalo hunt coming next month
-Nyala hunt in June
-I'm an avid hunter/shooter/reloader and I always try to learn from sites like this
-I'm addicted to rifles

I hope I can learn and contribute to this crowd. If you've never read our magazine, pick up a copy!
Welcome to AH. Good luck on your buff.
Philip

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.