New to AH

JMP07

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is James from Ontario, Canada.

A friend and I have planned a hunt with White Lion Safaris for September 2017.

The plan is to hunt a Kudu, Impala, Warthog and Springbuck. My friend is looking at the buffalo!

If anyone has any comments about the Safaris were attending, tips, suggestions, they would all be welcome and appreciated!

Look forward to browsing the site and meeting new and experienced hunters going forward.

Hello everyone!

James

Welcome to AH. We Canadians are in numbers on here.
Just start reading and you'll find plenty of information

Ask questions and you will get answers

Enjoy

Welcome to AH James! The site is a resource like no other so take advantage of it and I'm sure you will enjoy our community. Nice to have another Canadian with us!

Welcome!

Welcome JMP07!
I went for my first time in June and got the bug. I plan to return in 2017.
I do have a suggestion and that is to get VERY comfortable shooting standing from sticks (tripod). Every time I go to the range after testing loads, I practice shooting from sticks. I take my bolt action .22 LR, 22 WM or 17 HMR and shoot 20 -50 rounds while my test guns are cooling. I use my big gun to start from sticks in order to foul the barrel before test loads.
Good luck on your first Africa hunt!
Oh yes, I like your list, but I'd add a zebra. Everyone needs a zebra rug or bed throw from their first trip.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome James!

Welcome. My first African hunt was last August. Thanks to AH my boys and I were well prepared, making the whole experience that much more enjoyable. What part of Ontario are you from?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. My first African hunt was last August. Thanks to AH my boys and I were well prepared, making the whole experience that much more enjoyable. What part of Ontario are you from?

I'm from Northern Ontario-Manitoulin Island

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum James, you are in the right place!

Welcome James! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross