New to AH

Ettiene Larson

Reaction score
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hi
I am a professional hunter and wildlife manager of a private game reserve based in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. I have always seen the AH website and now after years decided to join to meet other members, share stuff about the hunting and conservation industry and to keep updated on whats going on or new.

Thanks

Good morning Ettiene, and welcome to the group. Look forward to your comments.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Ettiene

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Ettiene! It's never too late, glad you decided to join the conversation.

Welcome to AH

The more the merrier.

Welcome to the posting side. Start the tales any time!!!

Welcome to AH, Ettiene !

Welcome to AH!

Not to be flippant--but what took you so long? Seriously, WELCOME. I'm coming to Eastern Cape next April to hunt with Brian Seady. Who do you hunt with?

Welcome!

I think I speak for most if not all, most of us can always learn from a PH! Welcome to the forum!

Not to be flippant--but what took you so long? Seriously, WELCOME. I'm coming to Eastern Cape next April to hunt with Brian Seady. Who do you hunt with?
Hi Newboomer
Eastern Cape is one of the major hunting areas in South Africa and the variety of game you get in the Eastern Cape is huge. Operating in the Eastern Cape the most professional hunters know each other, I don't know Brian Seady very well, but I know him.
I manage a private game reserve and do all my hunts self just like Brian. Brain actually sometimes hunt one or two game species on my neighbors land, if you close by pop in to our reserve

Welcome to AH Mr. Larson. I have been researching safari operators in the East Cape for my next hunt. Tell us a bit about your hunts and hunt area. Animals you specialize in. Which if any other safari operators have hunting rights on your reserve? Do you PH for any safari operations. Things like that. Thanks.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,