Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
state-department-warning-system.jpg

In January 2018, the US State Department will unveil a new four-tiered system with security information for every country in the world.

According to Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs Carl Risch, the DOS “is improving our communications with US citizen travelers to provide clear, timely and reliable safety and security information worldwide.”

The four tiers include:
  • Level 1 - Exercise normal precautions
  • Level 2 - Exercise increased caution
  • Level 3 - Reconsider travel
  • Level 4 - Do not travel
The new system will replace the current DOS system of travel alerts and warnings.

We will update the Global Rescue community once full details of the new DOS system are released.

Global Rescue Risk Ratings

As always, Global Rescue provides our members with Country Risk Ratings on more than 200 countries and principalities through the Global Rescue Intelligence Delivery (GRID)SM system. Our Security and Intelligence teams monitor real-time global threats, including terrorism, crime, natural disasters, protests, health, protests and other issues, and assign risk based on our Low-Moderate-High-Extreme Risk Rating scale. For each country, we provide a Security Risk Rating, Health Risk Rating, and an Overall Risk Rating.

Global Rescue members can access the Country Risk Ratings in the Destination Reports, available in the My Global Rescue mobile app (or on our website).

GRID.png

Country Risk Rating example from GRID

This sounds like an improvement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,