NEW Shipment Received from Courteney Boot > All Your Favorites Back in Stock!

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
african-sporting-creations-1.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Great news! The latest shipment from Courteney® has arrived and includes all styles of boots, shoes, gaiters, belts and haversacks! Unfortunately, Zimbabwe and South Africa just went back on a partial shutdown so future shipments may be delayed. Get what you need now before we sell out again.

african-sporting-creations-5.jpg

MORE FROM COURTENEY®
african-sporting-creations-2.jpgafrican-sporting-creations-3.jpgafrican-sporting-creations-4.jpg

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

View attachment 383989

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Great news! The latest shipment from Courteney® has arrived and includes all styles of boots, shoes, gaiters, belts and haversacks! Unfortunately, Zimbabwe and South Africa just went back on a partial shutdown so future shipments may be delayed. Get what you need now before we sell out again.

View attachment 383995

MORE FROM COURTENEY®
View attachment 383990View attachment 383992View attachment 383993

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth
I just want to say Jim and his team have restored my faith in Courtney Boots. Finally got my boots after failing to get them directly from Courtney. Jim and his team excellent customer service. So impressed! I sent them an email late Sunday night not expecting a reply for a few days...within an hour late Sunday night Jim replied...now that’s over the top service

I totally agree, Courteney hit a home run when the teamed up with ASC!

Gentlemen,

Thanks to the both of you for your kind words.

Jim

Many thanks to Jim for explaining the problems that Courtney Boots have had beyond their control. I want to apologize if I offended anyone with my frustration that clearly was beyond their control. Thanks again Jim for all you do!!!

Buy with confidence!

I’ve purchased two pairs of Courtney’s from africa sporting creations, great company. Don’t forget to get the leather gators, they are quite comfortable.

Rare Breed,

No offense taken and just wanted to make sure you knew the situation and that we would keep you whole one way or another.

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg