AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rowland Ward (RW) & Association des Guides de Grande Chasse (AGGC)
Hunted
senegal, guinea, ivory coast, burkina faso, benin, cameroun, central africa, tanzania, zimbabwe, south africa
Check out or rather admire this magnificent orange animal!

My friend and PH Fran輟is Guillet who hunts with me in Central African Republic took this magnificent 37 inch (94,5 cm) Bongo last January with his client.

This Bongo will apparently be number 2 SCI and number 1 Rowland Ward...

watermark.php

Here below is the number 1, now number 2, Rowland Ward Bongo that I hunted with a client in March 2007 in CAR. This extremely old, I mean old, Bongo measured 36 2/8 inches.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding animals in both cases, Christophe.

You must have some very dedicated members within your hunting crew to be producing results such as these in what must be challenging conditions.

Congratulations to all involved.

My favorite, the BONGO... Hunted in CAR this year, all measured over 32 inches...

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
In the spiral horns I have taken, kudu, bushbuck, nyala and sitatunga. If I could someday hunt bongo, now that would be something. Nice trophies for sure!

The bongo is definitely is one of the most stunning animals on the planet! Thanks for the pictures!

thanks, yes they are fantastic animals and trophy, I can stop watching and hunting them. They are part of the spiral horns family but really Bongo is something special for all the hunter, when they walk to their trophy bongo they are very quiet and look, and look without a word...... something different!!!

Thanks for all the bongo pictures Christophe. One day I will hunt one of these.

Thank you very much WST416, sure one day you should experience bongo hunt, as you can see through my pictures and articles I just love it.

Amazing trophies Christophe.
What incredible color they have.
Maybe the next hunt...

Christophe...The Bongo looks to be a very nice trophy...the trouble is one have to be selective in the game one hunts...I am sure an old fart will be able to go Bongo hunting one day....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg