Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
I ordered myself one of these. Very interesting first 40 pages so far.

I’ll probably order “Safari Rifles II” from Boddington as well.

IMG_4136.jpg

What happenend saving for marriage and honeymoon a slight little push from the book and seeing a classic in the shops and voila Vertigo will go back home with a new rifle. :LOL:

@VertigoBE
This is very good bok, you will love it!
I also have Boddingtons "safari rifles II".
You will enjoy that one as well.

I can also recommend, Terry Wielands latest, "Great hunting rifles: Victorian to the present"
I have read all three in a breath.

514Q3cLD5VL.jpg

Add this to your list as well tons of info on most big bore calibres.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happenend saving for marriage and honeymoon a slight little push from the book and seeing a classic in the shops and voila Vertigo will go back home with a new rifle. :LOL:

It has changed into saving for marriage and a kid. Recently found out my fiancée is pregnant. So these books should keep me entertained until I can again afford the real thing!
Next safari might not be soon. :s

Congrats!
But if you will take my advice, and if the pregnancy is not in advanced stages yet, book the hunt in Africa now. (And, if necessary beg and borrrow money, and find the way)

Because when the baby comes, you are fully booked for next 10 years at least!

I guess I would be an optimist on this, a wife will get pissed off when you walk in with a new rifle for yourself but will never say a word when you purchase a rifle for the child. My first son opened up whole new avenues to filling gun safes for me. Enjoy the new baby and I hope it is happy and healthy.

Congrats!
But if you will take my advice, and if the pregnancy is not in advanced stages yet, book the hunt in Africa now. (And, if necessary beg and borrrow money, and find the way)

Because when the baby comes, you are fully booked for next 10 years at least!

Oh yeah.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you