New one from Australia

lofty

Reaction score
G'day I'm John from Australia. I live in Northern NSW and hunt pigs, deer and goats. I may never get to hunt Africa, but if I do I have this idea that I'd like to do it "properly" not in a bit of private property where the animals are shot from hides or even vehicles. I have no wish to hunt Elephant or Rhino, but a Cape Buff would definitely be on the agenda, as well as some of the plains antelope on particular a Sable. My most "African" rifle is a CZ 550 full stock in 9.3x62 which I also hunt Asian Water Buffalo with.
Cheers,
John

John, welcome to AH.

There are plenty of places to get out and walk and stalk.
You may be in Africa sooner than you might think.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH John! Africa is calling...

gday lofty
welcome to AH
your 9.3 will win some friends around here ,mate
enjoy the site

Welcome John. You got some of my favorite trophies on your list, sable,elephant and buff.

Welcome to AH John.

Welcome to AH, John. Most places do it walk and stalk. All the best. You'll be over sooner than you think. ( Especially hanging around this crowd.)

Cheers,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

G'day I'm John from Australia. I live in Northern NSW and hunt pigs, deer and goats. I may never get to hunt Africa, but if I do I have this idea that I'd like to do it "properly" not in a bit of private property where the animals are shot from hides or even vehicles. I have no wish to hunt Elephant or Rhino, but a Cape Buff would definitely be on the agenda, as well as some of the plains antelope on particular a Sable. My most "African" rifle is a CZ 550 full stock in 9.3x62 which I also hunt Asian Water Buffalo with.
Cheers,
John
Welcome , you start with a 9.3 , but they are going to multiply

hi welcome aboard :D Beers:

"I'd like to do it "properly" not in a bit of private property where the animals are shot from hides or even vehicles"

no blinds or shooting from the vehicle on our bit of private property :) oh yes and there are some nice sable as well ;)

Welcome to forum!

Many an Outfitter here on AH will be able to assist you with your dream hunt in Africa

Regards

Welcome John, You will be right at home in a few days. Everything you could possible want to know is located on this site. African game animals, big bore rifles and reloading for them! Good Luck!

Welcome to AH, John!

Welcome to the forums.
CZ in 9,3 x 62 very good rifle.
9,3 x 62 is my favorite caliber.
Good luck and all the best.
Witold

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to the forum, may your dreams come true!

Welcome to AH John, bet you´ll soon visit Africa !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg