Welcome aboard buckslayer. This is the best place to get all of the necessary information to help you plan execute your first hunt. Use the AH search feature to look for articles / posts that may be of interest to you.

Welcome to AH, You've picked a great place to start your journey to your first African Safari.

Welcome. This is a great place to get info or advise. Lots of experience in these pages.

Welcome Buckslayer! Tons of info around here!

Giday Buckslayer and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

Enjoy your research here on AH.
Welcome.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH buckslayer! You found a great resource which I'm sure you'll have fun exploring.

Buckslayer, welcome to the AH forum! Oh you and your wife have an excellent adventure ahead of you! Enjoy the planning!

Welcome @buckslayer ,

An African safari is a great way to celebrate an anniversary...! Enjoy your research and planning. We have a fantastic Couples Package on offer in the DEALS & OFFERS section that you might be interested in... Let us know if we can assist in any way.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Hi, just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to explore this site. Wife and I are considering a hunt for our ten year anniversary and will be looking for some advice.
Welcome to this excellent site. I am near Sheboygan, WI. If you would like to do some shooting together I am a member at a really nice range and would be pleased to host you! All the best on your up coming Safari.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you