Annette Patterson

AH member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a graphic artist at Safari Press, Sports Afield and Rowland Ward.

At Rowland Ward we are working on the 30th edition of the Rowland Ward Records of Big Game Africa
It's due out next year. Is it ok to ask if anyone has a trophy in the top 20 of Rowland Ward? We would love to have some photos for the upcoming 30th edition. And any photo is credited to the owner.

It's been a lot of fun to learn about the hunting world. I really do appreciate hunters and what they do for conservation, freedom, and helping out local villages in the poorer countries.

Welcome to AH! Can't say I have any top 20 RW's however.

Welcome to AH Annette!

Thank you Jerome Philippe.
I wanted to let you know, the links to the Rowland Ward Measuring instructions and methods forms have changed. They are all under the same link now at:https://rowlandward.com/measurements/
The method forms have been updated and the measurers list updates frequently. All the updates can be found in this link.
Thank you for the add! I look forward to wishing everyone Happy Hunting!

Hi Annette, welcome to AH !

Wish I could help you :)

Welcome to our forum Annette. With what you already know, you probably have some stories for us!

Annette, welcome to AH! Me, I only take things I like. I’m pretty sure none of my trophies would qualify, but to me they are all a part of my grand times! Good luck in your research!

Welcome to our place Annette

welcome aboard.

Let us know what the 20th placement measurement is in a bunch of categories and I'll let you know.

Welcome to our forum Annette. With what you already know, you probably have some stories for us!
Thank you sierraone. That it is one of the advantages to working here. I have gotten to read so many great stories! I have none of my own. However, I did live in Ghana, West Africa for 2 years. My last 6 months there I finally got to take a tour in the coastal rain forest.
We passed a corn field that had been trampled by forest elephant. We were going to try to catch up to them and came upon some droppings. Our guide put his finger in and said, NO, we are about 3 days behind. So we went ahead and traipsed on and came upon some snails.
This is the funny part, our guide picked one up and said, "We love these! and sucked it right out of the shell. I cracked up. The other people on the tour were grossed out, but I was just laughing. I did eat snails while there. And there were snails larger than my shoes.
The sad part is, one of the guides on this tour had lost a friend to poachers, just the day before our tour. His friend was a ranger for the game reserve in northern Ghana. This is usually the story I tell when I try to educate people on the difference between hunters and poachers.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Annette I'm looking forward to your Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross