kfrye

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hello All,

I'm new to Africa Hunting. I'm planning a 2012 Plains Game Safari to Namibia for my honeymoon, and so far, this forum has a lot of great info.

Ken Frye

Welcome to AH Ken! Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH, Ken!! You'll learn a lot here and the people are super friendly and supportive!

Hello Ken,

Welcome to the forum! Here you will find all the info you need guaranteed! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.

Best regards,

Hello Ken Welcome to AH forums, you've come to the right place if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask there are a lot of members with a wealth of knowledge and they are all willing to share it with you. Believe me you will love it. Bob

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the podium & hunting community of AH. Looking forward for inputs. Have a great Namibian Safari. Lots of info to gather from here .................

Monish

Ken, welcome aboard. Hope you have fun on your honeymoon.

nd

Welcome, i didn't use any Rifle on my honeymoon...lol

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have found a wealth of information thus far, and want to take as much in to have a successful trip.

Yes she does, she is going for Warthog and Impala

While you are over there, you should also do some sightseeing.

Hello Ken - Welcome to the site mate

Hello Ken

Welcome and hope you enjoy AH !

regards
Willem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg