Kvan

Reaction score
Hello my name is Kyle I found the website while trying to do research for a plains game hunt and found your site. While looking through some posts I came across Andri fox safaris and have been in contact with him to book a hunt in July 2017. Look forward to utilizing the great information on here for my first trip to Africa.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Kyle. You've come to the right place for all things Africa, Guns, Hunting, and you're already on your way.

Welcome!

Hello my name is Kyle I found the website while trying to do research for a plains game hunt and found your site. While looking through some posts I came across Andri fox safaris and have been in contact with him to book a hunt in July 2017. Look forward to utilizing the great information on here for my first trip to Africa.
Welcome!

Welcome aboard Kyle. You will find this site invaluable in planning for your first safari. I know my sons and I did. Take a look at some of the older threads, they may have the answers to some of your questions. If no, start a new thread. You will find the guys and gals on this site more than willing to help. By the way that is a nice ram in your avatar.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard Kyle. You will find this site invaluable in planning for your first safari. I know my sons and I did. Take a look at some of the older threads, they may have the answers to some of your questions. If no, start a new thread. You will find the guys and gals on this site more than willing to help. By the way that is a nice ram in your avatar.
Thank you!!

Welcome to AH Kyle! Nice to hear that you're making good use of the site.

Welcome to AH. Lots of information and great outfitters here on AH.

Welcome to AH!

Hi Kyle, welcome to AH !

Welcome Kyle, congratulations on booking with an excellent outfitter. You will have a blast with Andri!
Cheers,
Cody

Welcome to AH Kyle! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross