Reaction score
Website
www.tulpapublishing.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Life member SCI, Charter Life Member GSC/OVIS, Life member FNAWS, NRA member
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Uganda, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Mauritius, Mongolia,Tajikistan, Russia, Spain, Argentina, Peru, New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, USA, Canada, Mexico
Hello all,

Just found this site and like what I see on it !

Hope I can be of some assistance to others here. I usually hunt Africa about 2 months each year.

Working on getting all the species in Africa. As of now, just under 100 different species from 10 African countries in 26 safaris.

I am the host of Wild Outdoor Adventures television series where we film hunting in remote areas on all over the world.

Also on the SCI Trophy pro staff to help promote hunting all the different species and getting them into the records so we have a history of hunting.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

Welcome Cliff

Have seen and enjoyed your shows up here in Alaska. Where do you get all those exotics. (WOA Girls!!). Glad to have you here!!

Cliff a very warm welcome to AH! I have already read some of your posts and you are a very good writer. I really look forward to hearing any advice you have for those of us who have not had the opportunity to hunt as much as you have in Africa, which includes most of us! We continue to dream and get our fix here and through shows like yours, thank you.

Welcome Cliff, I loved your TV show, I got to watch it when it was on the Men's Channel. It was a excellent show! I got to see parts of the world not many other hunter have seen! And now I can see you are a great writer too! Looking forward to reading more of your comments.

Welcome to AH Cliff! We are glad that you found us and very pleased to have you as a member. Judging by the informative posts that you have already made I am sure that you will be a great addition to our community.

Karibu Cliff...
share the experience, spread the knowledge and entertain with Wild Outdoor Adventures!
Cheers,

Weidmansheil Cliff,

I actually get your show on my Apple TV here in Germany. Great to have you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longrange33

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,