New Member Western Cape South Africa

Piet Brood

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Good day,

I’ve been lurking on here for a while but realise that I should’ve introduced myself.

I grew up in central South Africa with some sort of hunting tool in hand at all times. I’ve hunted South Africa and Namibia and realised my life-long dream of hunting buffalo in the Zambezi region of Namibia in April 2022.

I have a number of hunting rifles and am currently waiting for my license for a 404 Jeffery.

Thanks for letting me join this forum.

All the best,
Louis

Welcome aboard!

Giday Louis and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to the site-would love to read more details about that buffalo hunt

:S Welcome:

Welcome Louis! Do you have some pics of your buffalo hunt? What rifle did you use?

Welcome to the greatest forum on earth!!

You won’t regret getting a 404J I absolutely love mine built on a Winchester CRF model 70

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome to the dark side.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Thanks Everyone!

I love drooling over the guns and hunts that do the rounds on this forum. If buying and selling guns were as simple in South Africa as in the US I would be in trouble.

@ve7poi can’t wait to finally have that 404. I’ve been dreaming of one since I was a kid. Mine’s a South African built rifle on a K98 action with classic lines.

@Kevin Peacocke , I hunted with [mention]ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS [/mention] in April last year. The bush was beautifully lush and we experienced some fantastic thunderstorms. Being so lush made for challenging hunting but I was lucky enough to take two bulls. I was using my Winchester M70 Safari Express 375 H&H topped with a Schmidt & Bender 1-8x24.
IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welkom netjiese bulle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross