New Member Virginia USA

Patton63

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Having lurked and drawn as much knowledge from the site as I could, i wanted to become an active member so as to share experiences with this great community. In 2016, I had the opportunity to take my first hunting trip to South Africa. After a week at Roche Safaris, I was completely hooked and have fallen for the joys of hunting in Africa. Thank you in advance to all of those on the site whom I know will offer their knowledge and experience as I plan future trips back to the continent.

Welcome to AH Patton63! Glad you decided to join in the conversation and be an active member. Hope you will share your hunt in South Africa and trophies with us.

Pay your taxes! Where is that hunt report?

Welcome to the posting side.

welcome to AH , patton 63
as the IRS man , said
type one up mate
enjoy the site

Welcome to our forum! You will learn much, and hopefully we will learn something new from you too!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the group. It's a good place to spend time learning and sharing.

Always good to see a fellow Virginian! Welcome and look forward to reading the report.

Welcome, I've already read your hunting report. Sounds like you had a great time. I hunted Africa with my sons last August. I'm 73 and my sons are 52 and 48. I wish we hadn't waited so long to do so!!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Patton63!
Glad you joined in.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Patton63! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH! book that trip asap...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you