New member Steve says hello

Steve Steyr

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
I have followed the AH Forum for awhile and finally decided to join. I have been interested in guns and hunting since I was a kid. I began reading African hunting stories when I was small.
Some years ago I went on my first African Safari to Zimbabwe. I took my Remington 700 Classic in .35 Whelen and it killed like lightning. I can whole-heartedly recommend it for everything short of DG, and it might work well on the stuff that hits back. I thoroughly loved the hunt and hope to save enough retirement funds to go again.
My main interest is in guns, especially the old split bridge pre-71 Mannlicher-Schoenauers. I have several and also just acquired a beautiful Verney Carron O/U double rifle in 9.3x74R. When the wind dies down here in Heartland, USA, I will begin load development work.

Welcome to AH Steve!

Welcome to AH Steve!

Welcome!

Thanks guys. Great exchanges of ideas go on here. I look forward to being a part of that. Steve

Welcome to AH Steve! Enjoy the site and freel free to share a few pics with us of your guns and your hunts.

Welcome to AH, Steve!

Welcome Steve.

Please share some pictures of your collection.

Welcome to AH , Steve !

Steve welcome to AH. Enjoy

Warm welcome to AH, Steve! Great to have you here.

Pics of your previous trips would be a bonus! :)

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you