New Member on Forum - Alwyn

Hello and welcome Alwyn!

Welcome aboard! Lots of great info here.
Have you hunted Africa?
Best

Welcome aboard Alwin. Are you any relation to Gert or do you just share a common last name? Where do you live? What have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?

Welcome to AH Alwyn Odendaal! You'll fit right in!

Dear Alwyn
Welcome to this great Forum.

Welcome aboard Alwin. Are you any relation to Gert or do you just share a common last name? Where do you live? What have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?

Yes sir, he is my brother and an inspiration in the field of guns, hunting and passion. (If you can't beat them (him), join him!!:):)
I live in Pretoria, South Africa, so typically hunt your common Africa species from Warthog to Kudu or Eland (hopefully in the near future!)
I own a . 30-06 Bruno CZ rifle and two .303 Classic Firearms and a .22 Bruno CZ.
Currently awaiting my .243 licence to start using my Steinbach .243 classic rifle.
Also hunt with my Bowtech Guardian bow as often as I can.

Welcome, enjoy.

Welcome to AH!

I see that a lot of AH members live in Pretoria. Have you guys ever had a meet and greet session? If not perhaps you should. Gert probably knows the names of the AH members that live in your area.

Glad to have you with us.

Thank you everyone for being so hospitable and gracious, this explains why Gert holds the forum in high regard.

Shootist, I am seeing him this weekend and will discuss your AH Get together suggestion with him.

Regards to all!! Alwyn

Hi Alwyn, welcome to AH !

Welcome Alwyn, great to have you here.

I am not sure we can handle that many Odendaal's on one forum. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to AH. Look forward to your participation.

Welcome to the gang my man. If you can't find an opinion about everything Africa here, you're just not looking or asking. Great to have ya.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber