New Member... Looking to book a Safari..

Good day Husilulu

We offer safaris in both Tanzania and Namibia. We have a excellent success rate. I will send you a private message with more information.

Thank you.
Regards

Magdel Oosthuizen

Hi Guys

Ive lurked on here for a while, and recently posted a query on moving my old trophies back to the US.. But I think I need to introduce myself first!

I'm Huzi! Born in Nebraska, grew up in Texas, and have been living in Dubai for the last decade... Im moving back home to Houston next Summer, and I've been wanting to setup another hunt for sometime next year... My target this time is the elusive Leopard!

I've searched online and found a couple options - Namibia, Zimbabwe, and Tanzania... But Im looking for a 'deal' somewhere with a reputed outfitter, so please advise if you guys have any good recommendations...

Thanks!!
Welcome. You are in the right place.
Philip

Welcome to AH! It sounds like you are doing the research and planning. Zambia and Mozambique have good hunting for leopard too.

Thank you everyone! Have received quite a few options, and am working through them... They all look soo good its almost impossible to choose!

On the import front - how is the process of the import CITES permit currently for leopards? Is the wait long?

Welcome!!

Imports are more or less at a standstill from what I know. I don't think a permit has been issued in over a year now. Contact Rosella at SSI for more info

Welcome to AH huzilulu! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Hi Guys

Ive lurked on here for a while, and recently posted a query on moving my old trophies back to the US.. But I think I need to introduce myself first!

I'm Huzi! Born in Nebraska, grew up in Texas, and have been living in Dubai for the last decade... Im moving back home to Houston next Summer, and I've been wanting to setup another hunt for sometime next year... My target this time is the elusive Leopard!

I've searched online and found a couple options - Namibia, Zimbabwe, and Tanzania... But Im looking for a 'deal' somewhere with a reputed outfitter, so please advise if you guys have any good recommendations...

Thanks!!

Dear Huzi

Welcome as a member to this great Forum. Enjoy the planning process of your next adventure which awaits you.
You could view our packages, let us know where we could be of assistance.
Happy hunting and straight shooting.

Hi Guys

Thanks!!
Welcome huzilulu! Good luck in finding that elusive Leopard

Welcome huzilulu. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Howdy @huzilulu ! Welcome to the AH family

Welcome to AH huzilulu! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg