BenH2016

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Zambia
Hello

I'm Ben and I live in Zambia.

I've been reading and really enjoying this forum for a few months now so decided to introduce myself and contribute where I can. I also have some questions and will ask them in the appropriate sub forums.

I grew up here in Zambia and used to hunt quite regularly during my teens. Those days we used to hunt on "open area" licences. These days many of those open areas are no longer open to resident hunters, but last year I was invited by a friend to join him on a GMA hunt for which he had a licence. The bug bit me once again and I went out and bought myself a rifle or two (ok 3 and a shotgun) so this year I'll be applying for my own permit.

Do ask if there's anything you want to know and don't hesitate to get in touch should you need some inside information or logistical assistance on Zambia. It's a great country with fantastic hunting and general wildlife opportunities.

See you all in the forums.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Ben! Glad you joined and looking forward to your contribution.

Good to have you here. Look forward to your participation. I love Zambia! Bruce

Good to have you on AH Ben.
Welcome.

Welcome Ben, I will be hunting in your beautiful country of Zambia this August for Cape Buffalo. To say I am excited would be an understatement.

Hi CLS. That's very cool. I'm always looking through these forums to see who is coming here or has been.

Buffalo is an amazing beast to hunt.

Who will you be hunting with?

I'm sure you will have a great time. Minsk is a beautiful place. The company I have just stopped working for recently bought the neighbouring game farm known as Pia Manzi so I know the area a bit.

Oh the anticipation!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome!

Servus Ben,
nice to have you here.
Zambia is one of my best hunting memories.
And once,twice a week, Im reading "Zambian Watchdog" to be informed.
Regards from Munich
Foxi

Welcome to AH!

Howdy!

Reactions: cls
Welcome from Minnesota USA Ben

Welcome to AH Ben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you