New member here - helping a friend pre-estate liquidate

MOAxp

Reaction score
Media
Helping a 90 year old friend reduce his collection to just what he wants to keep around to enjoy. This is not a commission-based activity that benefits my situation at all - it is all about paying it forward for his family.

Jack has been a shooter for more decades that I have been around and has some great Safari rifles, looking to help him get his collection to the next appreciative owners.

Hope all is acceptable with this. Been a member of other forums for years just not yours.

John

Last edited:
Giday John and welcome to the A H forums

John, welcome to the AH forum! You’re doing a good thing helping a friend out. Best of luck!

Welcome to AH

Welcome! Best of luck! I look forward to seeing some of the items to be posted...

Hi John, welcome to AH !

MOAxp, after getting to know us you might just want to stick around. Most folks are pretty cordial and are easy to get along with.

Welcome to AH! Looking forward to seeing what your friend has to sell.

Welcome to AH!

Helping a 90 year old friend reduce his collection to just what he wants to keep around to enjoy. This is not a commission-based activity that benefits my situation at all - it is all about paying it forward for his family.

Jack has been a shooter for more decades that I have been around and has some great Safari rifles, looking to help him get his collection to the next appreciative owners.

Hope all is acceptable with this. Been a member of other forums for years just not yours.

John

Hello MOAxp,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Looking forward to photos and pricing on the rifles.

Best regards,
Paul.

Welcome to this great forum John! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH John! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!