New member from Wyoming

Welcome to AH Wyfox!

Welcome to the fire from another central Wyoming member.
Heading back over this August for a Cape Buffalo and Crocodile hunt.

What about a double rifle? The new Chapuis Iphisi is 375H&H
I've considered that exact rifle since it was introduced.

I have an old friend(RIP) that was into big bore doubles and was fortunate to handle and shoot some beautiful doubles he had owned. It definitely ignited a fire of lusting for one.

I came fairly close to pulling the trigger on a used Krieghoff 500NE 2 years ago. Practicality and financially it makes more sense to stick with a bolt gun though. I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger(pun intended).

If the grizz's keep showing up in my yard I might convince myself a 500NE would be good to have around. This one tracked me to 9yds while bowhunting, that's a Glock 9mm. I bought a 10mm the next day...
Bear 17-1.jpg

Welcome from north east Wyoming! I’ve jumped between Star Valley and Moran for the last 30 years until it didn’t make financial sense to live there anymore. I tried to talk my wife into Dubois to no avail. I’m a little envious.

I've lurked here for many years, figured I'd join so I can partake.
Live in Wyoming and have dreamed of Africa for over 20 years. Finally at a point in life where I'm starting to get serious about going. I appreciate all the information this forum provides!
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I’m excited to hear you are wanting to go to Africa. I fell in love with it and now want everyone to go. . You have certainly come to the right place to learn. Enjoy and happy adventures! Sue

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Have fun planning! We would be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Bienvenido to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois