New member from Wyoming

Wyfox

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
I've lurked here for many years, figured I'd join so I can partake.
Live in Wyoming and have dreamed of Africa for over 20 years. Finally at a point in life where I'm starting to get serious about going. I appreciate all the information this forum provides!

welcome

Glad to have you as an official member of the forum. Where in Wyoming? I have hunted northwest corner of Wyoming for many years around the Hulett area..

Welcome to the posting side. You are one step closer!

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome! Go - you will love it.

Giday Wyfox and welcome to the A H forums

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboad! Was just drooling over a map of Wyoming this morning, glad to have you

Welcome to you! I love the great state of Wyoming!

Hello Wyfox,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look at the Khomas Safari web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome Wyfox, what rifle do you plan upon using in Africa?
Great question, I'm a big gun guy. I have plenty of rifles that would work perfect but I'd probably have one built for just Africa.

Buffalo are on the top of my list so I'll most likely build a 375 as I have a couple hundred brass and dies for after selling my last 375 a few years ago.

For general plains game my Mod 70 Classic 338 win mag or my main elk rifle, a custom 300 win mag by Altus Shooting Solutions. Either would work perfect for the task.
20220809_144220.jpg

Great question, I'm a big gun guy. I have plenty of rifles that would work perfect but I'd probably have one built for just Africa.

Buffalo are on the top of my list so I'll most likely build a 375 as I have a couple hundred brass and dies for after selling my last 375 a few years ago.

For general plains game my Mod 70 Classic 338 win mag or my main elk rifle, a custom 300 win mag by Altus Shooting Solutions. Either would work perfect for the task.
View attachment 522878
What about a double rifle? The new Chapuis Iphisi is 375H&H

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you