new member from Windhoek

sarel

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
hallo to everyone who loves Africa and especially Namibia. I live and work in Windhoek, the capital of this great country and love hunting ,more so if doubles are involved.

sarel spies

Welcome Sarel to the world of AfricaHunting.com ud enjoy being a part of it .

Monish

Welcome to AH Sarel! No question, Namibia is a beautiful country, looking forward to hearing more from you.

Sarel - welcome to AfricaHunting.com. You live in a wonderful country and also a beautiful city. We have been there three times and it has mostly been in the north and northeast. We look forward to exploring along the coast and some other areas on our next trip. Not sure when we'll be back but hopefully sooner than later!

Hallo Sarel. Baie welkom, dit was goed om met jou op die foon te praat vandag. Ek is seker jy sal die site baie geniet.

Nice to have another Namibian on the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseDapl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross