New member from western australia

a j hrga

Reaction score
Hey all, im from western australia, I have just signed up from reading through various threads and have been fascinated by some of the info and knowledge on here. I have my first international trip booked for SA in 2024 and looking forward into researching about hunting all the places the world has to offer.

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH. Enjoy your education here.
Do share your safari when you get back.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH a j hrga! Have fun exploring the site.

Hey all, im from western australia, I have just signed up from reading through various threads and have been fascinated by some of the info and knowledge on here. I have my first international trip booked for SA in 2024 and looking forward into researching about hunting all the places the world has to offer.
@a j hrga
Welcome to the forum mate from another Aussie but from the better side of the country.
You have started down a rabbit hole with no end. Here you will gain all the knowledge and more on hunting Africa.
I hunted Namibia with my family and loved it.
Try and find an outfitter who will give you prices in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS make it easier to budget.
You have some knowledgeable people in Wa like @Timbo who is a wealth of knowledge as well.
Where are you from in WA and what do you hunt and what fmrifles have you got
Bob

Welcome to the forums mate, plenty of aussies around here, plenty of knowledgeable people too.

Welcome to AH

G'day from another Aussie

Hello a j hrga,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross