New member from Wash

Washingtonmuley

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
New member here so I figured I would give a brief intro. I am retired from the USCG with 21+ years of service. I have enjoyed hunting and fishing my entire life and will be going on my first African Safari this summer. I hunt big game all the way to ducks and geese. I look forward to learning more about Africa through this site.

Welcome to AH! What's the plans for your upcoming trip?

New member here so I figured I would give a brief intro. I am retired from the USCG with 21+ years of service. I have enjoyed hunting and fishing my entire life and will be going on my first African Safari this summer. I hunt big game all the way to ducks and geese. I look forward to learning more about Africa through this site.

Welcome:S Welcome: to AH

Tell us about your African Safari plans.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Well our plans have us leaning towards Thorndale Safaris. We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and my wife doesn't hunt but loves the outdoors. Thorndale caters to what my wife likes to do when I'm out hunting which is huge. I will be hunting Kudu,Gemsbuck,impala and warthog.

Welcome, good luck on your "FIRST" safari

Welcome to AH! Sounds like you have a nice trip planned...good luck and enjoy!

Welcome . thank you for your service.

Welcome to AH

Dear Washingtonmuley
Welcome to this great Forum where you could enjoy gathering information to take an informative decision.
Enjoy the planning of your potential safari since it forms a huge FUN part of the safari.
Enjoy scouting out the destination of your next safari.
Have fun...straight shooting....

@Washingtonmuley ,

You know what they say.... "Happy wife, happy life..." We have learned and followed that motto for many years as well.... Happy anniversary, and enjoy your first African experience.

@Washingtonmuley ,

You know what they say.... "Happy wife, happy life..." We have learned and followed that motto for many years as well.... Happy anniversary, and enjoy your first African experience.

We just got back from a hunt with Limcroma. My wife doesn’t hunt but had a lot of fun! Rode with us every morning and then spent the afternoons in camp relaxing. It was tons of fun! Enjoy your trip!

Welcome to AH !

Good choice of animals for your 1st safari, but you will certainly shoot at least a couple more, so plan for them :ROFLMAO:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from another WA guy. My guess is you are on the dry side, I am on the wet side. Where were you stationed in the CG? My late uncle was in the CG and ran rescue boats and saved lives out of Grays Harbor many years ago. You will love Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois