Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
NRA (Life), True Green Alliance
Hunted
USA, Finland, Canada, Africa, Greenland
Hello, I'm Tom, from Virginia (originally from Switzerland).

I've been dreaming of Africa since I first picked up a copy of Taylor's African Rifles and Cartridges, which also turned me into a handloading fiend.

I used to be product manager for Sako and Tikka (at Beretta USA), only to be rehired in the same capacity for Uberti USA (replica 19th-C American firearms). During my tenure at Beretta, I've been lucky enough to cross paths and/or hunt with some experienced writers, from whom I've learned a lot--most of all that there's nothing like a great storyteller and soon-to-be friend around a campfire.

My passion--besides of course Swiss rifles--is classics from Britain, Europe and the USA. This year, I'm planning to take one of my pet rifles to Africa, where my dream game--the Kudu--has been waiting for me since the early 1990's.

It's great to be here. I almost feel the warmth of the campfire and the smoothness of the brandy as I introduce myself to you, my new friends.

Best,

Tom

Welcome to AH Tom.
We always need another Kudu lover in the crowd.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Tom. You have joined a great group. Enjoy your time with AH.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome aboard. You will find this site to be full of knowledgeable hunters, re-loaders, and firearms aficionados. By simply reading the posts and perhaps asking a question or two you can get answers to any and all concerns you might have regarding your upcoming Kudu hunt.

I warn you that this site is addicting.

Weicome Tom. You'll enjoy it here.

Welcome to AH Tom! Looking forward to having you on the forum.

Welcome to AH, Tom !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Tom! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you