New member from Virginia, USA

Welcome to AH! I hope to hunt Africa 6 times!

Welcome to AH.
I love a good story and it sounds as though you have at least six stories to share right here. :A Popcorn:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!! I am in SW Virginia.

Welcome to AH - You can check out the big bore addiction group, you will find many to commiserate with — be careful your collection will grow exponentially with that lot.;)

Welcome

Welcome aboard Bwaybuilder. Having been to Africa six times already are you contemplating your next and several future hunts? If so what is on the menu. Any specific time frame?

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH

Thanks for the welcome. I would like to hunt more of the Big 5, but with all of the restrictions on import to the USA, I'm a little concerned. I still need a few little ones to complete the "Tiny Ten". I'm also always trying to improve on my Kudu and Waterbuck. Anymore, it's just about being on Safari, the kill is secondary. I hope to return as soon as the covid issues are resolved, or atleast under control.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Bwaybuilder, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your participation and hope we can talk you into a report or two about your safaris!

Welcome to AH.

Currently reside in Northern VA.

Hello Bwaybuilder,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg