New member from south florida

okeechobeefishing

Reaction score
Just joined AH. thought I would stop by and say hello. Recently have booked my first hunting trip to South Africa. Trying to learn as much as possible about going over there and enjoying a great safari. I know that July 2013 is still a little ways off but really looking forward to it. Any helpful hints or things that you think I should know would be great. This is my first time leaving the USA on a hunting trip. Thanks Jerry

Welcome to AH! congrats on your first trip, May I ask who you are qoing with and what tropies are on your hit list.
Congrats again!

Welcome to AH..

If you have any question do a Advanced search (top Right) to see if the topic has been discussed and if not ask away and we as a group will be willing to assist you...

Our travel expert Lori will be able to help you with your travel needed and rifle permits...

welcome Jerry
closer your departing date gets the slower the clock will tick
enjoy the site

Welcome to the bright side!
Practice your picture taking so you can share your adventure with us.

welocme from a fellow Floridian, just got back from my first and this site was the source for everything outfitter, airline and great what should you expect, bring and most important how much fun it will be, so engoy your hunt and ask away

Welcome to AH Jerry!

Howzit Jerry, hope you enjoy the site, it's awesome here we get to discuss allot of interesting subjects and then other times we just shoot the bull!! :)

My best always!

Welcome Jerry !!! you will get addicted to this forum and find all the info you need ! Enjoy the planning of your trip !

Welcome Jerry!

All the best for your hunt and remember to come and tells us all about it.

Take Care,

Best Regards.
Marius Goosen

Welcome, you are going to love it on this forum, these are the most helpful guys in the world!!!!
You will be so prepared for your safari after being on AH for a year prior to your safari that you might even impress your PH!!!

Welcome to the forum Jerry, it's a great group to be part of. As previously mentioned, if you got a question ask away.

Welcome to the forum Jerry !

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will be hunting with an outfitter Kloringkoppie safari. This is my first trip. Will be hunting warthog,blue wilderbeast,impala, and blesbuck. I am taking my bow to attempt to take these animals.

Welcome to AH Jerry!

Welcome to AH and good luck with your safari.

Welcome to AH!!! :)

Welcome to AH Jerry! You will have a Great time with your bow be sure to take lots of pictures. Are you doing this alone or is there someone else going along South Africa is a beautiful place to sightsee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg