new member from south africa

david energy

Reaction score
Good day all

I live in and love South Africa
and own a game farm with hunting options

We plan to enlarge it with rare game breeding such as; Buffalo, Sable, Nyala, etc

i am a 60 year old white male married with two daughters - don't hunt ourselves - conservationists but realise hunting is the reason we have such a success in wild game in south Africa

David Sonnenberg
+27823750986

Welcome to AH David!

Welcome David,good to have you join us.

Welcome, its always nice to hear from non-hunters that truly support conservation.

hi david welcome aboard, i would love to sell you some sable, but due to a f&%@?:%$"! ars@:>*&%ï½£$!!! who managed to persuade the powers that be to ban live sable sales outside of zambia we cant. :beer: anyway

hi david welcome aboard, i would love to sell you some sable, but due to a f&%@?:%$"! ars@:>*&%ï½£$!!! who managed to persuade the powers that be to ban live sable sales outside of zambia we cant. :beer: anyway

Ummm... please tell us how you really feel! LOL

Welcome to AH Dvid.
Please tell us more about your operation.

Welcome to AH, David !

Welcome to the forum David, I'm certain you will be a welcomed fit here.

Good day all

I live in and love South Africa
and own a game farm with hunting options

We plan to enlarge it with rare game breeding such as; Buffalo, Sable, Nyala, etc

i am a 60 year old white male married with two daughters - don't hunt ourselves - conservationists but realise hunting is the reason we have such a success in wild game in south Africa

David Sonnenberg
+27823750986

Well as one 60 year old white male with two kids (1 each) to another, WELCOME to the forum! I am returning to your wonderful country in just a few months time for my 2nd hunt there. Will meet up with my PH at the local hunt show next week.

Welcome to AH David! If you have a website for your farm please let us know we're always looking for a great deal.

Hallo David - welkom!

Thanks for all the welcomes!

You asked for more details

The property is outside Pretoria near Roodeplaats dam - 2000 hectares and it straddles a river
Its close to hospitals, shopping centres, roads trains etc. - 1 hour from the OR Tambo or Lanseria airports - but wild and quiet - we try and spend as much time there as possible
We have been developing it for 15 years, one section is for game only and the other hunting
Our plan is to increase the plains game for a venison market in the EU, Asia and local consumption
And increase the rare game breeding as we致e developed a fodder which gives us excellent results
The Bank has verbally agreed to the business plan expansion

A few investors have approached us to become involved to date no decision made yet we have also been approached to develop a retirement lifestyle concept in the bush due to the location from an EU group which we are considering retirement lifestyle in the bush divine!

cheers David

^^^

Very interesting.... I've often wondered about retirement in Africa. And this would fit my ticket. Keep us informed!

Welcome to AH, David !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you