New member from San Diego

GaryB

Reaction score
Just joined as this site showed up when searching for 450 NE load data for a Ruger No1 and this seems like a good group of people.
Born in Cape Town RSA, but left in my 30's and have been in San Diego almost 30 years. Just been back recently and visited Kruger Park. I still do the odd trip back to hunt with my brother and friends. I reload and like doing some basic gunsmithing and refurbishing of older rifles.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Giday GaryB and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH Gary, good to see someone else is looking after fine guns.

Welcome to AH GaryB!

Welcome aboard!

Just joined as this site showed up when searching for 450 NE load data for a Ruger No1 and this seems like a good group of people.
Born in Cape Town RSA, but left in my 30's and have been in San Diego almost 30 years. Just been back recently and visited Kruger Park. I still do the odd trip back to hunt with my brother and friends. I reload and like doing some basic gunsmithing and refurbishing of older rifles.
Welcome to AH Gary. I’m glad you stumbled upon it. I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I have. What a change moving from RSA to San Diego. Sue.

Hello GaryB,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

San Diego as I recall, has some of the best Mexican food anywhere and some of the best weather as well.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, well you certainly lucked out picking a home with the best weather…

Welcome to AH

What part of San Diego? I'm in Yuma and love to go to San Diego! Welcome to AH!

welcome welcome welcome

Hello and :S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber