New member from San Diego

Welcome to the best forum in the world!

Welcome to AH Gary. I’m glad you stumbled upon it. I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I have. What a change moving from RSA to San Diego. Sue.
Thanks Sue, climate remarkably similar to Cape Town but yes plenty of culture shock, but a terrific experience. I am busy reading your book and enjoy your writing style and so far agree with you conclusions.

Welcome to our forum. I spent 8 days in San Diego in I believe it was 87. Was competing in the World Police and Fire Games. Loved everything about the city at that time. Hope it is still as beautiful.

Thanks Sue, climate remarkably similar to Cape Town but yes plenty of culture shock, but a terrific experience. I am busy reading your book and enjoy your writing style and so far agree with you conclusions.
Ahh, I'm so glad that you are reading the book...and enjoying it. Thanks so much for letting me know. It means a lot to me.

I've never been to Cape Town but hope to make it there SOMEDAY! Yes, I can imagine that San Diego is quite a culture shock. We haven't been there much but the traffic kills me. We live in a town of 800 and there is one traffic light in the entire county. LOL.

Anyway, I'd love to hear your continued or final thoughts on the book. I'm working on an audiobook now that will include some literal cries of the savanna (lions hippos hyenas) etc. and Lilian is going to narrate a section at the end...so I am excited about that. Anyway, happy reading....and thanks again for reaching out. Sue

Welcome! Many fond memories of San Diego and love the weather there. It’s great you are able to make it back to RSA to hunt with friends and family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg