New member from Phoenix, Arizona

DavidAZ

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,
Great, informative site, thank you to Admin, supporters and members for putting in all the work this entails. My plan is to hunt Cape Buffalo and some plains game in southern Africa in 2021. I wish to acquire a Win Model 70 .416 Rem Mag and build a 9.3 X 62 Mauser on a P-17 receiver. I lived in South Africa in the mid-1970's, didn't hunt (oh, for a time machine!- like they say, 'too soon old, too late smart').
Look forward to learning a lot from here.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH DavidAZ! Glad to have you with us.

Hello to everyone,
Great, informative site, thank you to Admin, supporters and members for putting in all the work this entails. My plan is to hunt Cape Buffalo and some plains game in southern Africa in 2021. I wish to acquire a Win Model 70 .416 Rem Mag and build a 9.3 X 62 Mauser on a P-17 receiver. I lived in South Africa in the mid-1970's, didn't hunt (oh, for a time machine!- like they say, 'too soon old, too late smart').

Welcome to AH! I live in Chandler, what part of town do you live in?

Hello to everyone,
Welcome & I would like to hear about your 416. I'm debating the 416s or rather which one.

Welcome to AH sir!

Hello and welcome!

Greetings from Arcadia, Phoenix.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard DavidAZ. Keeping you and AZDave properly separated may become an issue but hopefully no feelings will be hurt if by chance someone errors and posts incorrectly. Your choice of calibers for the stated species is right on target. Looking forward to progress reports on your acquisition and building projects.

@DavidAZ ,

Welcome! You have come to the right place! 2021 will be here sooner than you think. Let us know if we can help plan the ultimate dream safari for you. Enjoy the Forums.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome, enjoy your journey to hunt in Africa.

Hello to everyone,
Welcome DavidAZ. What is on your wish list - have you considered Namibia for free range plains game?

Welcome to the forum DavidAZ! Good weapon choices!

Hi David, welcome to AH !

Welcome to the forum. I just returned from your fine city earlier this week. Man it’s blazing hot out there found it a struggle get too far from the AC. Did manage to hit up the Phoenix zoo and the swimming pool late in the afternoons

Welcome to the family David!
We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg