New member from Ontario, Canada

Aardwolf

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Canada, USA, South Africa and Zimbabwe
Hello from Eastern Ontario, Canada

I found this forum while researching dangerous game rifles. I really liked the contents, so I decided to join. I have a lot of experience hunting North American big game species. I have been to South Africa twice. I hope to go back to southern Africa eventually for a Cape Buffalo hunt.

Cheers!
Martin

Welcome aboard! Feel free to share your hunt reports.

Welcome fellow Ontarian to the forum. Hang out here and you will definitely get information on DG rifles. You will get big bore addiction and be looking for a double rifle before you know it!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome from SK.

Leafs or Sens?

Welcome to AH!

Hello from Eastern Ontario, Canada

I found this forum while researching dangerous game rifles. I really liked the contents, so I decided to join. I have a lot of experience hunting North American big game species. I have been to South Africa twice. I hope to go back to southern Africa eventually for a Cape Buffalo hunt.

Cheers!
Martin
You made a good choice joining here. Welcome!

Welcome to AH. Take a moment and do a hunt report or two for us.

Giday Martin and welcome to the A H forums

I always assumed Ontario had two teams so no matter what happens they could occasionally win once and awhile... then what do I know I was a Nordique fan.
The Leafs and................oh right, forgot about that "team" ;)

Welcome to AH Martin! Glad you found us.

Welcome to AH from another Canuck from the far west of Canada. You need info on a DG rifle, this is the site, you need anything Africa, this is the site. All info from those who have been there done that.

Enjoy the ride.

MB

Welcome to AH, cost of admission is a hunt report.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg