New Member from Northern MI

Hilarion Bibicoff

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, Ducks unlimited, Ruffed Grouse Society, NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Wyoming, Missouri, Texas, Newfoundland, British Columbia
My name is Lee, and i'm a new member to your group. Looking to plan my first Africa hunting trips sometime in the next 5 years. Just heard this forum was a great place to start looking into general info, kind of like how I did when I started hunting out west and in Canada. Any helpful advice would be appreciated, but overall i'm sure this will be a great place to dream of hunts to come with guys who appreciate the constant thought and preparation that goes into this lifestyle. Excited for the next step and reading all of your stories.

Lee.

Welcome to AH Lee! Enjoy exploring the site and looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH !!

Welcome aboard Lee!

Welcome to our place Lee

Lee, welcome to the AH forum! There's tons of info on here! Plenty to get you started on your first Africa hunt!

Hi Lee, welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard!!

Have fun. Welcome to AH.

Welcome
Just remember it addictive hunting there

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome Lee, Enjoy the site there is lots of information on here and many outfitters that will be able to help you in your quest

My best

Welcome Lee, we have no end of ideas on how to spend your money!

Welcome aboard Lee. I'm a Michigander as well. AH is the best site for getting all of the information you need to plan your first safari and all subsequent safaris. Just read for a while to get the "lay of the land" then ask any questions you may have.

Welcome, you picked a great place to start your journey to Africa.

My name is Lee, and i'm a new member to your group. Looking to plan my first Africa hunting trips sometime in the next 5 years. Just heard this forum was a great place to start looking into general info, kind of like how I did when I started hunting out west and in Canada. Any helpful advice would be appreciated, but overall i'm sure this will be a great place to dream of hunts to come with guys who appreciate the constant thought and preparation that goes into this lifestyle. Excited for the next step and reading all of your stories.

Lee.
Welcome to the forum Lee. Trust that you will find more than enough information and advice here. We will gladly assist in planning your first African Safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg