New member from NJ

Welcome to AH Elmer!

All the best on planning your safari and feel free to contact me for further information.

Kind regards
Hendrik

New member from New Jersey, bow hunting is my passion. Looking to get information on booking my first trip to Africa.
Thanks

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Elmer! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!

New member from New Jersey, bow hunting is my passion. Looking to get information on booking my first trip to Africa.
Thanks

Hello Elmer Wolf,

Welcome to the best forum in the world.
When you have time, my oldest son wrote a piece in this forum, about his experiences bowhunting in Africa.

He uses the screen name of DoubleLunger.
If you type that name into the search feature, it should offer you the option to choose any or all of his posts.

You can see that I’m employed by the safari company shown at the bottom of my posts but, whether you choose to hunt with the outfit I work for or not, please do go hunting in Africa.

After setting foot in Africa for the first time, you’ll never be the same.

Best Regards,
Paul
(Velo Dog)

Welcome Elmer! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

A belated welcome aboard Elmer. There are a number of Outfitter /Sponsors on AH that cater to bow hunters. Read for a while and you will see who they are.

Welcome Elmer. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Glad to have you. Ask away, a wealth of information to be had here.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!