New member from Montana

Welcome aboard OLB. There is a plethora of knowledge on this forum and a good group of individuals. And before I forget, congrats on the upcoming hunt!

Where ya at in the 406? I just got back from the Lewistown/Denton area a week ago (Hwy 81). I helped the relatives with some calving and then took some time to scout around my antelope district.

Reactions: OLB
OLB, welcome to AH! You and your son are going to have a grand adventure!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, best forum going for finding information on hunting Africa. Make sure you take a journal to document your safari. Will be watching for a report on your return.
Welcome!

Welcome aboard OLB. There is a plethora of knowledge on this forum and a good group of individuals. And before I forget, congrats on the upcoming hunt!

Where ya at in the 406? I just got back from the Lewistown/Denton area a week ago (Hwy 81). I helped the relatives with some calving and then took some time to scout around my antelope district.

Hey TheSayHeyKid, Born and raised in Helena. :)

Hello from Montana. I've been reading and getting information here for some time. And I can't say Thank You enough! You gents have given us a ton of help. My son and I are going to SA in September for plains game each plus a Buffalo for myself. We went to the SCI convention in Vegas and that helped a lot. Talked to a lot of outfitters and also went to Craig Boddingtons first time safari class. We have booked our hunt thru Ed at EAI Outdoor Adventures. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to AH and good luck hunting

Welcome welcome welcome

All the best and welcome from 20 miles north of Bozeman.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard OLB. If I recall correctly there is a firm that will make custom headstamp brass for you. Use the SEARCH function available on AH. Or perhaps someone will read this post that knows the firm I'm talking about. I'm sure it isn't cheap, but it provides you with an option.

Here is one source for you to look into. http://www.qual-cart.com/Custom Headstamp.htm

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 11.18.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 11.18.18 AM.png
    637.8 KB · Views: 52
Welcome aboard OLB. If I recall correctly there is a firm that will make custom headstamp brass for you. Use the SEARCH function available on AH. Or perhaps someone will read this post that knows the firm I'm talking about. I'm sure it isn't cheap, but it provides you with an option.

Here is one source for you to look into. http://www.qual-cart.com/Custom Headstamp.htm

We are looking into getting some brass from Quality Cartridge.

Welcome aboard! I’m down in the Madison Valley when not ship wrecked in Houston. Qual Cart is your best option and I believe Buffalo Cartridge also can get you fixed up.

Hello OLB,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Have fun planning! If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you