New member from Missouri

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH.

Hello Berettaco,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome! I grew up in St Louis but my sister went to SEMO in Cape Girardeau . I transplanted to the west 12 years ago.

Welcome aboard Berettaco, have you already booked your next hunt with an outfitter? What rifle(s) will you be taking?

Greetings from Cape Girardeau Missouri, I’ve been reading many threads here for quite some time and thought I should I introduce myself and say hello. I am originally from Colorado but moved a little east for a job. As my family is still in Colorado and I’m lucky enough to have a brother as a hunting guide, I try to make it back each year to chase deer, elk and antelope with him. Been to Limpopo for PG once and headed back next year for more PG and a buff. I appreciate all the info on here and how friendly everyone is.
take care
Welcome to AH. I to am from Cape Girardeau- small world. Let’s connect and talk Africa. Going this year and next.

Welcome aboard Berettaco, have you already booked your next hunt with an outfitter? What rifle(s) will you be taking?
Good morning shootist43.
my last trip I went with Numzaan for a 5 day hunt - blesbuck, impala, blue wildebeest, kudu, and gemsbuck. Shot my win 70 in 30-06 with 180 TSX. This next trip I have booked with Horn’s Safari for 10 days and will be hunting buff, eland, kudu, sable and maybe a couple others. I’ll be taking my Bauska Mauser in 404J - 400gr TSX and my Dumoulin Mauser in 375HH with 300 gr TSX.

Welcome to AH. I to am from Cape Girardeau- small world. Let’s connect and talk Africa. Going this year and next.
Good morning godwincp, that would be great! I am fairly new to cape and don’t know many folks so that would be wonderful.

Welcome to AH!

Berettaco, it would be pretty tough to beat the calibers you are planning to take. For my last hunt I took a 404 Jeffery and a 35 Whelen.

Welcome to AH.

Poplar bluff here. Welcome and I’m thinking we need to pick a place like bullwinkles for a get together. Too damn much snow now but cape could work also

Welcome. Any questions about African hunting that can’t be answered here aren’t worth asking. My opinion from my time here

@Wyatt Smith pike county is good deer hunting. I have hunted in Dupont conservation area. That was my first hunted area when i moved to missouri in 1982.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg