New Member from Miami,Fl

Manny E

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Just joined the site. After browsing around, it looks like there are many very informed members with great suggestions. Everybody seems to be very cordial. Hoping to visit the Dark Continent for the first time, so I will be asking many questions.

Welcome to AH Manny E! Do you already know which country you want to go to on your first hunt?

Not yet. This Saturday I will be attending an SCI banquet where Africa Maximum Safaris, Southern Cross Safaris, Rickard Holmes Safaris, Ubathi Game and Hunt and Chumlet Safaris all have donated hunts. So I have to do some research before Saturday.

Welcome Manny, ask many questions, and enjoy the planning!

Very warm welcome to our site MannyE. You will definitely find more than enough information on this site to help you plan your first trip to Africa.

Do not hesitate to ask questions at anytime, there is more than enough members that will be more than willing to help at any time.

Best regards,

Jacques

Welcome!

This is the best place on the net to learn from, without a doubt!

Welcome to AH allot of great guys here, I am sure you will enjoy the site...

My best always.

Welcome to AH Manny E! Enjoy the site. What animals are on your list?

Welcome to AH, Manny !

Welcome. Im also a Florida guy. Enjoy the site.

Have fun at the Banquet.
Glad you are doing some preparatory research.
Good luck.

Welcome to AH.

welcome and enjoy the site many
good bidding at the banquet .........

My list of animals is too big so I have to narrow it down. As for the country I am still researching.
Thanks to all the members for the greetings. I will be asking many questions as I get further along in my quest for certain species.

Good luck with trimming that list down. It will have you thinking about a second trip before you're done planning the first!

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg