new member from Louisiana

lone ranger

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Steve Stellman and I live in Farmerville, Louisiana in the U.S.A. I am 64 years old and have enjoyed hunting for most of my life. I always dreamed of hunting in Africa, but have never been there. I thoroughly enjoy your forum. In the U.S.A. I have hunted all types of small game and have hunted deer, elk and bear. I enjoy shooting and have a fondness for big bores as well. I look forward to participating in this forum. Thanks!

Good to have you on AH Steve.

You planning to head to Africa?

Welcome and enjoy the forum youngster. Sure there are going to be some tempting offers on here for your upcoming African hunt.

Welcome to AH Steve! Nice to have you with us. Hope you will get to fulfill that dream...

Welcome to Ah, Steve !

gday steve , welcome to AH , hope you get to hunt Africa ,mate
enjoy the site

Welcome to AH Steve!

Welcome to AH Steve! Enjoy the site and follow that dream it's worth it.

Gintro have you on AH Steve.

I have no plans presently. I am retired and am intrigued by the various hunting stories and information on this forum. I wonder how much red tape it takes to make a trip there. Also cost would be a factor. I certainly have not ruled out a trip. I think my main interest would be Cape buffalo. I look forward to participating in this forum. Thanks!
Good to have you on AH Steve.

Welcome Steve.

You will fit right in...

No time like the current to make plans to hunt Africa...

Welcome to the forum Steve! Great to have you on board.

You must keep focused and live the dream, start with planning and before you find yourself you will have booked your safari that will be one of a lifetime!!! Hope to see some of your elk and Boar hunting pictures!

James.Grage said:
Welcome Steve.

You will fit right in...

No time like the current to make plans to hunt Africa...
Thank you! Any advice or information is appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg