New member from Kansas

Welcome to AH!!

Very cool and welcome! Where in Kansas do you live? Born and bred Jayhawk here although I’ve now lived in Texas longer than Kansas. I’m fairly new to the forum myself and planning my first African Safari as well.

It’s a great forum, very friendly and helpful people, and every single piece of information you could need is available here.

Have fun planning, and welcome to the posting side! We would be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Hello to all! Recently found out that I’ll be visiting SA in May of this year and want to thank everyone for the wealth of information I’ve been able to find that has helped immensely with planning my first trip to Africa.

Thank you!
Welcome to AH. We have a good Safari Club chapter over in KC. Our annual banquet and fundraiser is coming up this weekend at the Overland Park Convention Center. Hope to see you there during the show perhaps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois