New member from Houston Texas

Welcome to AH, congratulations on booking your "FIRST" African safari. The Eastern Cape of South Africa is a great place for your first safari. Make sure you take a journal so you can do a hunt report on your return. Good luck

Howdy. I'm in Midtown just west of downtown. I might be the only resident in the area with 75 mounts hanging in their residence. Bunch of yuppies around me. :D

Welcome to AH, will be your first trip, but likely not last.

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome to AH and we look forward to your participation!

Jon, welcome to AH! You are going to have a grand Africa adventure! The first is always a fun experience! Enjoy!

Howdy. I'm in Midtown just west of downtown. I might be the only resident in the area with 75 mounts hanging in their residence. Bunch of yuppies around me. :D
man y'all gotta do something about getting rid of that commie skank representing you.

welcome aboard, from Richmond, Texas

Welcome from another Houstonian! This is a great site!

So many Houston peeps on this site. We need to have a happy hour every so often to mix and mingle and spin yarns and generally be up to no good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!