New Member from Florida, USA!

Rifleman

AH member
Reaction score
Let me just start off by saying I have no experience hunting in Africa. None. I've never even been to Africa. However, I have been shooting and hunting nearly all my life. I'e gotten to a position in my life where I can financially support international hunting somewhat, and I came here to learn. This seems like a nice community and I look forward to learning!
Thank You.
-Chase

Chase,

Welcome to the forum. I live about an hour north of Tampa. Where are you?

The outfitters and hunters on this forum are the best and provide great guidance and information. Ann and I went on our first safari in 2011 to Zimabwe. I'll tell you the planning was part of the adventure.

John

Welcome to AH Chase! You have found an amazing community and we look forward to having you with us!

Welcome to AH! Yep, pretty friendly lot here so fire away with any questions you may have.

Chase,

Welcome to the forum. I live about an hour north of Tampa. Where are you?

The outfitters and hunters on this forum are the best and provide great guidance and information. Ann and I went on our first safari in 2011 to Zimabwe. I'll tell you the planning was part of the adventure.

John
Hey John! I'm on the gulf, a couple hours south of you.

Welcome!

This is the place to learn about Africa for sure!

Read a lot and ask questions. This is the friendliest forum on the internet.

Chase,
There are a bunch of great people on this forum. Welcome and avail yourself of members when you have questions. Most of us started out just as you...thinking about hunting in Africa then joining here to learn. No questions are bad questions so get started. When you make that first trip be prepared to get hooked.
Charlie

Welcome to the forum @Rifleman

It is a pleasure having you join up with the best Hunting Forum in the World! Ask around and don't wonder in secrecy, talk and interact here. If you have any questions about Africa or her secrets be sure to have my e-mail close by and I shall answer whatever you think of.

All the best and looking forward to your participation on here.

Loodt Buchner

Welcome to AH, Chase !

gday chase ,welcome to AH , enjoy the site

Have fun planning your international excursions.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome Chase! Good to have you here!

Welcome Chase,

As you have already discovered, there are lots of very nice folks on here with a wealth of knowledge all willing to offer advice and assistance.

I am over on the southeast side of the Sunshine State here in Ft. Lauderdale.... Not too far from you I'm sure... Feel free to give me a call. I love to talk hunting, and it would be my sincere pleasure to help you out in any way and answer questions.

Dan

Welcome Chase,

As you have already discovered, there are lots of very nice folks on here with a wealth of knowledge all willing to offer advice and assistance.

I am over on the southeast side of the Sunshine State here in Ft. Lauderdale.... Not too far from you I'm sure... Feel free to give me a call. I love to talk hunting, and it would be my sincere pleasure to help you out in any way and answer questions.

Dan
Dan,

It looks like we have a few us in Florida. We might need to figure out how to do a Florida AH hunt some time. Maybe some hogs or gators!

John

Welcome to AH Chase! Enjoy the site and your going to find that hunting africa is quite affordable.

Welcome to AH Chase!! There is a wealth of valuable knowledge here at your finger tips. Enjoy! Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois