New member from Detroit MI

Antonio Dasilva

Reaction score
Born & raised in south Africa have been living in the UNITED STATES since 2015 am an avid hunter and outdoorsman worked in gun stores from childhood and as a gunsmith for 5 years. My passion is heavy caliber rifles basically anything that qualifies as a dangerous game caliber.

Welcome to AH Antonio! Nice to have you here.

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome!

Giday Antonio and welcome to the A H forums

Antonio, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your input.

Welcome aboard Antonio. I live in the area. Are you currently working as a gunsmith, if so, where?

Welcome to AH.

Thank you all. Sadly I am no longer working as a gunsmith . Found a better financial opportunity currently only work on friends guns from time to time. I look forward to being part of AH community

Hi Antonio, welcome to AH!

Welcome to the AH community!

Antonio,

Welcome, I live 30 miles north of Detroit.
If you want to practice with dangerous game rifles come on out. My local gun club has a seldom used 200 yard range. We could of course shoot at shorter distances...

Respectfully,
Mark

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Antonio. Look forward to your insight and input.

Welcome aboard Antonio!

Welcome!

Have you had a chance to hunt in the cold, snowy north? If so, I’d be curious to hear your thoughts about the differences.

Welcome from a native Detroiter, now in Texas. Once you get north of the shotgun-rifle line, you should enjoy big-game hunting in Michigan just fine.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross